This job is no longer available
What to expect when working at Red Bridge:
Red Bridge is an independent communications consultancy based in Shanghai that provides the strategic ability and proven expertise of a networked agency, with the personal commitment and nimbleness a boutique consultancy provides.
Our mission is to provide great strategic thinking and creative solutions, consistently. We believe that research, planning and insights should be the foundation of every project, regardless of scale, and we want to help change the way our industry is viewed and valued.
Our core strength is in developing campaigns that successfully differentiate and launch new corporate brands, products and services in China.
Being independent means we place great attention on our people to make sure they grow as we grow, that everyone has a voice and stake in the business and then shares in our success – through highly competitive salaries and bonus incentives. Every staff member is reviewed every six months and a personalized development plan with clear goals and support method is shared.
We work in a relaxed, creative environment. We’re not stuffy and corporate and our culture is very open, non-hierarchical and based on trust. We try very hard to ensure everyone has a strong work/life balance and that responsibility and accountability is shared from the top down. We are a team. We work as a team and very often play as one too.
For more information, please visit us at www.redbridgecommunications.com.
What we expect from you:
• 5+ years PR experience gained in agency or in-house
• Excellence in written and spoken Chinese
• Fluency in written and spoken English
• Experience of managing consumer lifestyle and luxury brands
• Operational excellence – able to balance multiple tasks and priorities
• Strong communication skills – comfortable in managing middle-management clients, media and opinion formers
• Strong media contacts in the news, lifestyle and luxury sector
• Exposure and understanding of social media marketing
• Management experience/potential – preferably gained in an international organization
• And, most importantly, a great attitude that combines a willingness to learn, roll your sleeves up and provide leadership and solutions.
As an Account Manager of Red Bridge Communications you will be expected to undertake the following key responsibilities:
Account Management (80%)
• Manage day-to-day running of accounts with a focus on media relations, event management, and account management (WIPS, regular client updates etc.).
• Manage junior team (3 direct reports): their workload, work quality, career development and reviews.
• Writing: working in conjunction with management develop detailed media plans and ensure quality control of press materials drafted.
• Attend client meetings and present media plans.
• Manage small media/influencer briefings.
• Serve as strategic counselor and agency contact for clients’ PR Managers.
• Coordinate with partner agencies and suppliers to ensure coordinated approach. Oversee day-to-day account program implementation to ensure client satisfaction.
• Provide a value-added approach to all issues and projects.
• Stay on top of industry trends, as well as general business and economic trends. • Synthesize and share relevant information with clients and associates as appropriate.
Marketing & New Business Development (15%)
• Contribute to various marketing and visibility-raising promotion activities on behalf of the Company. Such activities may include participation in various associations or groups, attending conferences or events, leading or participating in various industry forums etc.
• Work with management team to develop new business proposals and attend agency presentations.
• Assist Management in business planning, budget projection and proper management of top and bottom-line performance as related to the local market situation.
• Assist with team training and HR issues.
• Assist in setting employee goals, appraisals, development plans, etc.; work with Management in dealing with personnel matters.
• Work with Management to develop and implement company policies and procedures; reinforce Red Bridge Communications’ values and vision, ethics, culture and critical success factors.
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV, both English and Chinese to firstname.lastname@example.org