This job is no longer available
SALES MANAGER - CORPORATE / M.I.C.E.
LOVE TO DO THIS?
Know our guests, and lead your team to Sell! Sell! Sell!
Advance our business, sales productivity, and customer satisfaction.
CAN YOU DO THIS?
The following is a list of our 8 VALUES, together with 8 simple questions.
If you share our 8 VALUES, please contact us immediately!
1. Surprise our guests: Do you enjoy coming up with delightful and innovative solutions for guests?
2. Be curious: Are you keen to find out guests’ needs and exceed their expectations?
3. Connect from the heart: Are you willing to put yourself in others’ shoes?
4. Better everyday: Are you eager to learn and do something new everyday?
5. Forever young: Do you have 5-star hotel sales (or similar) experience, and feel as fresh today as the day you started your career?
6. Celebrate success: Are you generous with praise when you see good in others?
7. Communicate, communicate, communicate: Can you communicate well in English and Chinese (Cantonese, Mandarin)? Can you sell the features and benefits of your hotel?
8. One team, one dream: Do you take pride in helping others succeed?
Candidates with less experience will be considered as Account Manager.
WHAT'S THE CATCH?
• Open culture (Come meet our General Manager and call him Shaun, not Mr. Campbell. You love to express, we love to listen!)
• Agile career opportunities (Come meet our Executive Housekeeper. Jimmy started as Head Waiter, Ming Court, then moved to Restaurant Manager, The Place. Now, he is Executive Housekeeper, managing over 100 colleagues.)
• Global growth opportunities with 35+ new hotel openings in pipeline
• Work-life balance (5-day work week)
• Free duty meals in F&B outlets and discounts at sister properties
• Dry cleaning allowance and colleague discount programs
• Internationally-awarded training (Hong Kong Management Association, American Society for Training and Development, Most Admired Knowledge Enterprise)
• Free staff accommodation in overseas hotels
• Life, medical/dental, hospitalisation insurance, and more
To apply, please send us your resume to Director of Intellectual Capital and Quality at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Or, complete our online application form on our career page http://career.langhamplacehotels.com.
Personal data collected will be treated in confidence and used for recruitment purposes only.
555 SHANGHAI STREET, MONGKOK, KOWLOON, HONG KONG
T (852) 3552 3194