This job is no longer available
Practice: Financial & Corporate Strategy
Supervise an account team to provide and maintain a high standard of service to clients, which includes directing the clients’ programs, providing strategic counseling, growing the existing accounts, developing new business; Team management, manage 8-10 staff.
• Ability to participate in new business processes by identifying and developing opportunities and providing strategic counsel to clients and internal practice team members
• Effective delegation, coaching, and feedback skills; ability to objectively appraise staff performance
• Sound financial management skills; ability to ensure projects are profitable with on-target budgets
• Strong leadership capabilities; proven management and people skills
• Fluent written and oral English / Chinese ability
Interested candidates please click APPLY NOW.