This job is no longer available
Company – iProspect Hong Kong Limited
Title : Client Services Manager(SEO)
Report to : Managing Director
- Manage, train and develop a team of 2+ Search Marketing Specialists/Coordinators
- Understand each client’s product/service as well as the competitive landscape as it applies to search engine optimization (SEO).
- Develop a clear SEO strategy to achieve client goals and objectives through the customization of campaign strategies
- Hold responsibility for working effectiveness / efficiencies to guide your team to excellence in delivery
- Track and report on project results, data analysis,
- Become the SEO expert for client reports and recommendations
- Customize projects and recommendations under tight deadlines to meet client goals
- Monitor industry changes and translate those into actionable recommendations
- Deliver effective presentations at client site (some travel may required)
- Train team on search engine optimization (SEO) changes and their resulting process changes
- At least 3 years previous experience in search marketing, preferably in a multi-channel environment. Must include prior experience with both keyword search and site optimization. Candidates will lesser experience will be considered for the role of Search Marketing Specialist or Senior Search Marketing Specialist.
- Demonstrated experience with Search Engine Optimization (SEO) tactics and web analytics.
- Tenacity and the ability to grasp and convey an understanding of the ongoing changes in Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Outstanding analytical skills, extremely detail oriented with strong organizational and prioritization skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in Chinese and/or English; problem-solving skills and strong interpersonal skills with the ability to effectively work and lead cross-functionally and resolve issues quickly and effectively.
- Ability to manage client relations including handling difficult client situations to optimal results for both the client and the company
- Excellent software skills, including in-depth knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Bachelors degree
- Positive “can-do” attitude
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to work efficiently under tight deadlines
We offer 5 days work and attractive compensation package to suitable candidates. Interested parties, please send your full resume including your present & expected salary to email@example.com
Please note that only short-listed applicants will be notified. All information provided will be treated in strictly confidential and used solely for recruitment purpose.
Referred to by Forrester Research as, “the IBM of Search Marketing,” iProspect utilizes a combination of proprietary technology, processes, and professional service expertise to surpass our clients' online marketing goals. A founder of the search marketing industry, iProspect has a legacy of working with the world’s largest and most complex websites - and many of the industry's most savvy marketers - across every vertical industry, business model, and business challenge. iProspect Hong Kong provides a fun and challenging working environment that encourages teamwork and camaraderie. We strive to recruit employees with passion for search engine marketing as well as other digital media disciplines. We reward those with outstanding achievement and self-actualized career aspirations, who work with honesty, integrity and respect towards clients and colleagues