This job is no longer available
- A major hotel resort
- Chance to work across big organisation
- Excellent career prospects
On behalf of a large, premium hotel property, we are looking for a Director of Hotel Marketing to promote brand awareness for the property, working across various departments. This role would require frequent travel.
The right candidate would be able to work independently, multi-task, prioritise timelines and work under pressure. They would be a key person in the development of marketing plans and campaigns. This is an excellent opportunity for the right person to step up.
- Develop strategic marketing plans for brand awareness and campaigns
- Work across multiple departments to develop seasonal promotions
- Work with creative agencies to develop advertising collateral both creative and editorial
- Liaise with various third parties and agencies to publicise promotional activities across a variety of media
- Work closely with the digital team to update the website
- Develop and write promotional pieces in monthly eDM’s
- Monthly reporting and budget tracking
- Minimum 8-10 years experience in marketing and liaising with advertising agency
- Experience in Hotel marketing
- Fluency in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
Interested parties please contact Kirsteen Thain directly on +852 2833 4181 or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org in strict confidence.