This job is no longer available
- Structural Design Role
- Blue-Chip MNCs Clients
- Global Team
Our client is a global retail marketing specialist, providing end-to-end solutions for clients' retail visibility. Due to expansion into Asia Pacific, there is now the opportunity for a high-calibre Product Designer who is passionate about consumer-centred design to design and develop a diverse range of products.
Reporting to the Creative Director, you will be responsible for designing displays that are beautiful, practical, manufacturable and commercially viable. This will entail working alongside a larger creative team and creating designs from conceptual sketching all the way through to final rendered designs, and basic prototype validations.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Graduated with Degree/Diploma in Industrial Design or Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum of 3-5 years of professional design experience
- Excellent at creatively solving complex design problems with elegant simple solutions
- Good mechanical/structural aptitude
- Knowledge of various materials and their associated manufacturing processes
- Strong visual communication and for development skills
- Knowledge of ergonomic principles
- Proficient in all phases of product development: ideation, sketching, concept development, 3D modelling and rendering
- Clear understanding of the manufacturing process
- Proficient in Pro-Engineer and/or Solidworks; 3D StudioMax
- Digital Sketching: Alias Sketchbook Pro is advantageous
Contact Angela Lam on (65) 6854 5622 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number CJ/AZL18886 www.ambition.com.sg
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. License Number 10C5117.