This job is no longer available
DDB Taiwan Group is a full service agency incorporating 3 brands: DDB, Tribal DDB, and RAPP. It was one of the first 4A Agencies to enter the Taiwanese market in 1984, and is part of the newly formed DDB Greater China Group, which includes our Hong Kong, Guangzhou, Shanghai, and Beijing offices.
The Account Director is responsible for the day-to-day management of the accounts (including workflow, quality control, budget control and invoicing)
S/he will be comfortable across online & offline, integrated campaign communication. Successful candidate should have strong organizational skills and can bring unparalleled leadership and team building skills to his/her projects. Excellent written and verbal communication skills and strong presentation abilities in both Chinese Mandarin and English language is a must. Preferably 6 to 8 years of Account Director experience in the role of advertising or at least 8 years experience in a related position.
Planning & Strategy
• Writes strategies and briefs that inspire great work.
• Helps raise the profile of the agency in the professional & client communities and works with peers within the network to apply best practice.
• Works with team to create strategic plans to meet clients’ business/brand goals.
• Work with creative team, producer and Group departments to develop concepts for projects and to ensure integration & production feasibility.
• Coaches and brings best practice in client service skills to the team.
• Help sell great work.
• Encourages a climate of creativity and innovation within the team.
• Provides communication counsel and strategic advice to clients.
• Develops the professional competencies of people and drives the team to improved performance.
• Budget/resource planning, allocations & management.
• Ensure clients are efficiently charged for work agency has performed. (to ensure agency is compensated fairly)
• Solve client service problems (before they get out of control; when necessary), communicates concerns to team.
Additional Responsibilities & Requirements
• Work with project team to keep project on schedule and within scope.
• Regularly schedule team meetings to review progress, identify problems and correct them when necessary.
• Identifies and puts in place new ways of working that allows the team to deliver quality, cost efficiency and feasibility.
• Sets example and builds moral in team.
• Ability to work on multiple projects at once.
• Interest in current technology, current social trends and able to identify future trends.
*Only Mandarin speaking should apply*
If you’re interested in the above position. Please email your CV and expected salary to email@example.com