This job is no longer available
Sales Manager, Virtual Events & Multimedia Solutions (Singapore-based)
About PR Newswire Asia
PR Newswire (www.prnewswire.com) is the premier global provider of multimedia platforms that enable marketers and corporate communicators, to leverage content to engage with all their key audiences. Having pioneered the commercial news distribution industry 56 years ago, PR Newswire today provides end-to-end solutions to produce, optimize and target content – from rich media to online video to multimedia – and then distribute content and measure results across traditional, digital, mobile and social channels. PR Newswire serves tens of thousands of clients via its offices in the Americas, Europe, Middle East, Africa and the Asia-Pacific region. PR Newswire operates in nine offices across Asia-Pacific with a multi-functional team of over 100 members.
To support PR Newswire’s expansion of virtual event and multimedia business in Singapore and the broader Southeast Asia markets, we invite a dynamic and result-oriented professional to apply for this sales position:
• A full understanding of marketing and communications industries as well as digital media;
• 3+ years of proven experience in new business development related to digital marketing services, corporate communications solutions or multimedia platforms is highly preferred;
• A solid track record of consistently delivering or exceeding sales targets and other relevant KPIs;
• High level of self-motivation, energy and accountability; strong ability to work independently in a fast-paced working environment;
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills. Mature and engaging personalities;
• Fluency in spoken English and high proficiency in written English
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
• To develop new business sales across prospects in marketing, public relations, corporate communications and other related segments over the telephone, via emails, and through face to face meetings.
• To reach or exceed specific quarterly and annual targets by achieving pre-set criteria on revenue generated
• To become the ambassador for the company’s virtual events and multimedia solutions by actively and clearly convey the product value propositions in the market
• To ensure that all clients are handled to the highest standards and everything is known about their marketing and communications requirements throughout the year
• To stay ahead of competition by following up on all leads and opportunities to ensure that the company maximises the chance of winning business and by keeping regular contact with clients and prospects
• To provide regular (weekly, monthly and ad hoc) feedback of sales activities to Supervisors, including pipeline, wins/losses, competitions, product feedback etc.
Interested applicants please send detailed resume stating expected base salary and available starting date by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. The company will contact the right candidate(s) for face-to-face and/or phone interviews.
Candidates not notified within two months should consider their application unsuccessful. Personal data collected will be solely for recruitment purposes and treated in strict confidence. Personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed after 3 months.