This job is no longer available
GroupM - Our offices have a Swimming Pool & Gym on the roof!
[We have a strong preference for locally based talents]
Want to work in a fast growing multi-billion dollar industry?
Have you ever wanted recognition for your knowledge of the internet?
Do you want to learn innovative ways of improving site rankings and visibility online?
We Rock at Search! This is your chance to become part of a team of more than 100+ dedicated specialists. We also have world class training and personal development programs that are the envy of our competition. As our team is large, good career development opportunities and working on iconic brands is a given.
You, as our ideal candidate, will have strong organizational skills and be a passionate about how websites operate. Our ideal candidate should also possess a strong understanding of paid search and social media, and wants to understand how to integrate natural search into broader media strategies. Being able to provide examples of where you've done this before is an ideal in order to get hired into this team.
· Good communications skills with an ability to present and convince the client teams of the benefits of SEO recommendations and present technical recommendations to technical web developers.
· Proven to prioritize and manage multiple tasks to deadline.
· Proficient in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word.
· Willing to take on challenges and to learn.
· Creative & analytical thinker.
· Expert problem solver.
· Understanding of common server technologies – IIS, Apache is preferred.
· Ability to use image editing tools such as Photoshop.
· Web development experience.
· Must speak an Asian language.
Apply to email@example.com or get in contact to find out more. In preparation for your application or subsequent interview with us, I recommend that you check out our Facebook page to familiarize yourself with our brand.