This job is no longer available
GroupM - Singapore
Do you know how many mobile devices are there in the whole of Asia?
Are you excited by prospects of greater reach and consumer engagement for mobile?
Do you want to play a lead role in fame-generating and award winning work that takes interactive content from the main-stage to the small screen, across millions of consumer devices?
This role requires a person who is passionate about mobile. Convinced that the PC as we know it is a dying platform, a person ready to work as a catalyst and connector, to usher in the digital (mobile) future.
This agency has experienced rapid [double-digit] growth over the last couple of years across Asia and you will be working exclusively with one of their biggest client. Our office is a place to work hard and also to relax in one of best office environments in town. We have a rooftop pool and gym.
Working as part of a dedicated and highly experienced team of mobile-advocates, you will be a key player in moving our clients digital initiatives forward, without wires. This is a highly varied role where no two days will be the same.
Your duties will include:
· Identifying and building relationships with VAS partners involved in Content Publishing, M-Commerce, Mobile CRM, NFC– Near Field Communications, Location Based Services and Mobile/Social Networking.
· Partner managing the relationships you build through influence and not authority.
· Project managing conflicting agendas and deadlines to satisfy all stakeholders: Vendors, Tier One Telecommunications Carriers, and Internally within the Agency.
· Communicating complex technical concepts with ease, ensuring jargon and buzzwords are harmonized and simplified.
· You will have already worked in an executional, hands-on role in a Telco operator, mobile application developer, a mobile advertising network agency, a digital media agency, or a software house with a mobile play, or a handset OEM, on the applications side for at least 4 years.
· You always deliver results on time in a high pressure environment and are more than capable of working in a rigorous way to satisfy multiple stakeholders.
· People know you as being creative and entrepreneurial in being able to identify opportunities through creating strategic alliances.
· You have a proven track record in moving projects forward in your own steam and in an agile fashion, without burying your head in a Gantt chart.
MOST IMPORTANT OF ALL
You are someone who is turned on to mobile and the challenge of this role, you are both organized and have the ability to build and maintain relationships with each and every stakeholder.
If you are ready for this exciting challenge, feel free to contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org. In preparation for your application or subsequent interview with us, I recommend that you check out our Facebook page to familiarize yourself with our brand.