This job is no longer available
MX Media Group Limited (Hong Kong)
China Offshore is the leading media company providing offshore finance news and information services to facilitate the needs of financial intermediaries and high net worth individuals in mainland China. We are actively seeking an experienced, high caliber Chief Editor to head our Editorial department
• Editing all stories from freelancers, contributing writers and sponsored content from clients
• Maintain and build upon our current network of the worldwide government, private and other sources to do interviews, obtain quotes and contribute ground-breaking articles for our publications
• Contacting and managing freelance writers, and controlling the quality of freelanced articles
• Writing articles for quarterly magazines and also weekly newsletters
Production Management Responsibilities
• Ensuring all freelanced and contributed content is in on deadline according to production schedules and is on par with company standards
• Managing Research Assistant’s sourcing of key facts, figures, pictures and other materials required for publications, websites etc.
• Managing Proofers during the pre-press stage
• Working with design and production staff to ensure that all products are published on timely basis
• Develop new ideas for the structure of the publications, website, how the news is reported, new sections etc.
• Strategic evaluation of current production quality, capabilities and implementing solutions so as to optimize the performance of the production team.
• University degree with minimum of 5 years' relevant experience
• solid experience in web content management and content editorial activities
• strong understanding of all areas of content writing and management
• excellent understanding content management guidelines
• strong communications skills and language proficiency
Interested parties please send your full resume email@example.com